These are a couple of swaps I received at the Stampin' Up! convention! I love them~ the color combos are gorgeous.
This one was made by Janet Davis:
She used the following items to make this card:
- Stamps Sets: Chalk Talk and Label Love
- Cardstock: Naturals white and Pistachio Pudding
- Ink: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Smokey Slate
- Accessories: Artisan Label Punch, Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Pistachio Pudding Stretch Ruffle Ribbon and Basic Pearls
I love how she put sponged White Ink on the embossed background and how the Mr & Mrs stamp glistens~ the picture doesn't do it justice
This one is made by Sheila Barthel:
- Stamps: Love & Laughter
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, and Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Basic Black and Coastal Cabana
- Accessoies: Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Baker's Twine, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, and Basic Pearl Jewels
I love the color scheme she used~ this card would look great in any wedding colors!
Thanks ladies for swapping with me~