I finally got around to trying the dryer sheet technique and I love the look that you get with this great rubber stamp technique.
To make this card I used:
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and Christmas Messages
- Midnight Muse Card Stock cut 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 (2)
- a scrap of Midnight Muse and a scrap of Whisper White to cut the label with the Chalk Talk Framelits
- Midnight Muse Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Midnight Muse ink, Anywhere Gluestick, SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' dimensionals, Chalktalk Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Plate
This rubber stamp technique looks fabulous with any stamp set~ but is especially great for Christmas and winter greeting cards.
Enjoy the day~